Sunday, June 23, 2013

Band wagon

So I decided to join the band wagon blog and didn't have to think hard about what I am passionate about-sewing, specifically quilting.  A few years ago I received a baby quilt for my second child.  I looked at it in amazement and thought, "I can do that."  So I convinced my amazing husband that I needed a sewing machine.  He then surprised me several months later with a great machine, it isn't fancy, but it has met all my needs so far.  Through trial and error I have gained a lot of quilting knowledge and skills.  I love learning new techniques and new patterns, but what I love best is the expression on someones face when they receive a quilt and love it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what's going in your life even though we don't live close by anymore! Thanks for creating a blog!

    ReplyDelete